Treatment guarantees up to 5 Years
Find out how you can benefit here
To help the benefits of dental treatment last as long as possible requires skill on the part of your dentists, great materials and the best equipment. We also need some help from you!
The best designed car will eventually go wrong if it never receives a service. The principle is true of your oral health and the length of time that the benefit of any treatment lasts. That is why our Treatment Guarantees require everyone to attend WeLoveTeeth for 2 Checkups and 2 Hygiene Appointments every year. You can attend these appointments on a pay-as-you-go basis however our Membership scheme offers the best value at only £11.95 a month.
Below is a list of the treatment that is covered and the length of the guarantee.
- Dental Implants
- Full & Partial Dentures (it does not cover loosening of dentures or damage if removed)
- Composite Fillings
Extent of the Treatment Guarantee
The guarantee applies to dental restoration under normal conditions of use and covers:
- Fillings that fall out
In this case, we will restore, repair or change any restorations free of charge. In the case of implants, the guarantee is only valid if our practice completes the work fully (places the crowns and/or bridges as well).
The Guarantee will be reduced or invalidated if:
- Oral hygiene is neglected
- Dentist’s instructions are not followed
- Removable restorations, such as partial dentures or full dentures are neither used nor maintained properly
- You do not attend the practice for dental check-ups and hygiene appointments as specified above
- The gum tissue or tooth bone is naturally reducing
- Substantial amount of weight loss or weight gain within a short period of time
- A general illness is present which has adverse effects on oral health (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, excessive X-rays or chemotherapy)
- Damage caused by accidents, sports or any third party
- Smoking or drug abuse
- Payment obligations are not fulfilled
The Guarantee does not apply for the following:
- Allergies, illnesses and their relative consequences after treatment which were not noticeable before treatment started
- Damage caused by extreme stress (grinding / teeth clenching)
- Damage due to dental restoration carried out by any other person (e.g. a dentist, dental technician) who is not a team member of our practice
- Temporary dentures, crowns or bridges
- Bone grafting procedures (bone block, bone augmentation, sinus lift, bone from hip)
- Teeth-whitening procedure
- Inappropriate selection of the colour and shape of the dental work by the patient (during the preparation period, patients are given the opportunity to choose what they want but we cannot take responsibility for the decision of the patient)
- Root canal treatment (root canal treatment has high risk factor for which a guarantee cannot be given. The anatomic differences and the large number of variations for each individual mean that we cannot ensure everything even with the most careful of dental treatment).
Please note, that if a recently treated tooth subsequently causes a problem (that was not seen during the diagnosis, X-ray or consultation) WeLoveTeeth does not take any responsibility for the need of additionally treatment (including root canal treatment). We will do everything to ensure the final, corrective treatment is carried out, but this shall be administered at the patient’s expense (complex root canal treatment, extraction, plan for the new prosthetic works and the preparation).